You have no items in your shopping cart.
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI-D Digital Cables deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
* DVI-D Dual Link Cable 24+1 Pin Male to Male
* Carries Digital Signal
* Supports LCD Resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz
* Supports HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p
* Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
* Supports digital signal only
* Double Screened & Premium Grade Shielding for Minimal RF & EM Interference
* Twisted Pair Wires for Consistent Data Transmission
* UL Listed & Fully Meets DDWG & DVI Specifications
* CL3 Rated, CSA, FT4
* 24AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
* Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.