You have no items in your shopping cart.
LANID is a tool for verifying and troubleshooting local area networks. It is designed for network administrators to quickly diagnose problems during LAN installation and repair. With a simple push of a button, the LANID will display the status of network devices, whither it is running a 10BASE-T or 100BASE-T network.
* Auto negotiation:
* 100BASE-Tx full duplex
* 100BASE-Tx half duplex
* 10BASE-Tx full duplex
* 10BASE-Tx half duplex
LANID can provide:
* Whether the link is up or not
* Whether the device is transmitting a packet or not
* Whether the device is working in full duplex mode or half duplex mode
* Whether the device is operating in 100BASE-Tx, 10BASE-Tx or 100BASE-T4 mode
* Whether a data transmission error has occurred