You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Perfect and cost-effective video signal extension solution for transmitting BNC type video and/or audio signal over long distance using low-costvCAT-5, CAT-5e or CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
* Supports simultaneous connection with 2 separate BNC or RCA video devices for transmission at the same time.
* Great extender kit for audio signal too.
* Also extending single video feed with one mono RCA audio together or solely for extending stereo Left/Right channels or two separate mono audio channels depending on the installation.
* Maximum signal transmission distance up to 250 feet.
* Ethernet cables are easier to install and more flexible than other coaxial or BNC cables.
* Twisted pair network cabling provides added protection against outside interference and increases transmission distances.
* Original video picture quality will be retained all the way during the extension/transmission.
* No signal loss and no degradation after the long cable run.
* Passive circuitry with self bus-powered so no external power supply needed for the operation in both transmitter unit and receiver unit.
* Fully plug and play.
* Video Input Connector: BNC/RCA male x 2
* Video Out Connector: BNC/RCA male x 2
* RJ45 Connector: 2 ( 1 for transmitter and 1 for receiver unit)
* Max Transmission Distance: 250 feet
* Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +/-3 dB
* Operating Temperature: -10C ~ +50C
* Environment Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
* Wire Type: UTP Category 5, 5e, or 6
* Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
* Dimension: 0.5"(L)x0.5"(W) x1"(D)
* A/V transmitter module x 1
* A/V receiver module x 1
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.