You have no items in your shopping cart.
The USB/Serial Converter is the easiest way to connect your serial device to the USB port on your PC or Mac. This product operates as a bridge between one USB port and a standard Serial (RS232) port. Newer PCs are no longer equipped with serial (COM) port. But you want to use old serial device that is still working just fine. This adpter will add serial port to your new machine easily. It is Vista, Win7, and OS-X compatible.
We carry two types of serial adapter. One with hex nut (USB-407), and another with thumb screw (USB-407THM).
* Compliant with the Standard Specification of USB 1.1
* Supports RS-232 serial interface
* USB A type male connector / DB9 male connector
* Cable length: 40 inch
* Supports up to 500 kbps data transfer rate
* Detects USB suspend condition
* Supports Plug & Play specification
* Draws power directly from USB requiring no external power
* Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac 8.x/9.x/10.x
* Driver CD included
* Prolific chipset
* RoHS compliant
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.