You have no items in your shopping cart.
* This USB Type-C to DisplayPort adapter allows you to connect a Type-C equipped computer or smartphone to a HD monitor, TV or projector with DisplayPort input. (A DisplayPort cable is required)
* USB-C connected devices must support DP Alt Mode or ThunderboltTM 3 connector.
* USB Type-C features a smaller and reversible connector that makes it easier to plug in.
* Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 specification.
* Support DisplayPort resolution up to 4K x 2K @ 60Hz.
* Support per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR).
* Supports content protection of HDCP.
* USB bus power (no external power supply required).
Connect A: USB 3.1 Type-C Male
Connect B: DisplayPort Female
Type: USB Type-C to DisplayPort Adapter
Adapter Color: White Color
Compatible Devices for USB 3.1 Type-C with DP Alt Mode or ThunderboltTM 3 (not a full list)
* MacBook 2015 and newer/ MacBook Pro 2016 and newer/ iMac 2017 and newer/ iMac Pro 2017 and newer
* MacBook Air 2018/ iPad Pro 2018 / New Mac Mini
* Dell XSP 15/13
* ASUS T303ua/ ZenBook 3
* Lenovo YOGA900/910/920 / Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th
* Chromebook Pixel 2
* HP EliteBook Folio G1/ Spectre 13 X360
* Huawei Matebook
* Huawei Mate 10
* Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S9 / Samsung Galaxy Note8/9
* Microsoft Lumia 950 / LG G5 / V20 / V30
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.