You have no items in your shopping cart.
USB to RS-485 adapter provides an extra serial com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-485...
USB to RS-485 adapter provides an extra serial com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-485 peripherals such as POS and industrial controlled devices. The USB adapter supports an easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources. The USB adapter features a full set of RS-485 data and control signals on its DB-9 or terminal block changer. It supports data transfer rates of up to 3Mbps. It receives full power via the host USB connection, and provides power to the attached serial device without requiring an external power adapter.
* FTDI chipset
* Fully Compliant with USB specification 2.0
* Supports RS485 Serial Interface
* Data Transfer up to 300kbps to 3Mbps
* Supports remote wake-up and power-on-reset
* Compatible with Windows 98/2000/ XP /Vista /Server 2008/ Win7/8/10; Mac OS 8.6 or Higher, Linux
* Changer adapter from DB-9F to 4 Pins Terminal block
Packaging Contents :
1 -- USB to DB9 Male RS-422 adapter
1 -- Terminal block changer
1 -- Mini CD Driver
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.