You have no items in your shopping cart.
This easy and convenient gadget is a cost effective solution for adding additional volume level control dial for your stereo system, subwoofer, or perhaps a master volume control for your car stereo
This external volume level controller has RCA L/R input and output jacks, making it easy to be installed with no additional wiring and no power supply needed.
Designed for controlling volume level or bass level audio signal from Hi-Fi system, CD player, cable box, game console for remote location that you wish to have control at
It can also be used to adjust the music power level of an amplifier or subwoofer system , stereo or equalizer form any part of an amplified system or the dashboard in a car.
* Adding an external volume bass level control for remote location or dashboard to adjust the output from CD player, Hi-Fi system, DVD player or car stereo.
* Stand alone volume/bass level control with rotary dial.
* Great for fine tuning the volume of any RCA line level audio signal.
* Simple RCA cable connection, no additional wiring and no power supply needed.
* Can also be used to adjust an amplifier's power level, stereo or equalizer form the dashboard or any part of an amplified system.
* Compact housing allows the unit to be mounted virtually anywhere so control is at the user fingertips.
* Adds a sub-woofer level control or balances a multiple amplifier installation.
* Great for a sub amp volume control.
* Built with mounting bracket.
* Audio Interface: RCA x2 for stereo input with RCA x 2 for stereo output
* Size: 30mm (L) x 38mm(W) x 22(H)mm
* Cable Length: 9" on each input or output end.
* Volume/bass level controller
* Mounting screws
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.