5M DVI-A Analog to VGA HD15 Dual Link M/M - DVI-630.
Our DVI-A to VGA cable allows PC users with a standard VGA connector to connect to LCD Flat Panel Displays, Projectors, and HDTV with DVI connectors. With DVI-A Gold-plated connectors and VGA A Gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer and double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. In addition, DVI-A to VGA Male-Male cable will connect an analog DVI source to a VGA monitor for maximum quality and fidelity without any gender changers when you can connect your monitor and video card directly with this convenient cable. As a DVI to VGA cable, this will connect a DVI-A or DVI-I video card to any VGA monitor, such as a CRT or analog-compatible LCD.
Please Note: This Cable is not a digital-to-analog cable and it will not convert a DVI-D digital signal to analog.
* Connector: DVI-A (12+5 pin) Male to VGA HD15 Male
* 28 Gauge 28AWG Cable
* Conductors: 3 Mini Coaxial 30 AWG + 28 AWG * 7 Conductors
* Double Shielding- Aluminum Mylar Foil and Braid
* Connects a VGA port on a computer to a monitor with a DVI-I connector
* Double shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
* Supports analog signal only
* RoHS Compliant
* UL Listed & Fully Meets DDWG & DVI Specifications
* Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV
* Lifetime warranty
No posts found