You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Plenum HDMI cables are a must have for any installer performing an installation in any school, university, hospital,...
Plenum HDMI cables are a must have for any installer performing an installation in any school, university, hospital, government or other commercial building. It is safely route HDMI® cables through the plenum airspaces of commercial class buildings using this Commercial Series Plenum (CMP) High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet.
Supports General Features:
* Transfer Rating: 4.95Gbps data throughput
* Fire Rating: CMP fire safety rating is safe to route through the plenum airspaces of commercial class buildings
* Wire: 24AWG copper conductors
* Connectors: Gold plated connectors
Supports HDMI Features:
* Resolution: 720p/1080i at 60Hz
* HDMI Ethernet Channel
* Audio Return Channel
* Deep Color up to 16-bits per channel
* High Definition Audio, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™
TIP: It is a good idea to test cables and connections before installing them inside a wall. If there are any issues or problems, we can help you resolve them before you spend the time, effort, and expense of installing them inside the walls.