You have no items in your shopping cart.
With the development of multimedia, there is requirement for more and more broad bandwidth for audio and video applications. This OM4 fiber optic patch cableis designed to meet this requirement.
OM4 fiber optic patch cables feature an extremely high bandwidth--4700MHz*km, more than any other mode which support 10GB to 550 meters and 100GB to 125 meters. OM4 Fiber Optic Cables are suitable for high-throughput applications, such as LAN's, SAN's, and data centers. These cables are fully (backwards) compatible with 50/125 equipment as well as with 10 gigabit Ethernet applications. These connectors utilize a UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) polish which provides a better surface finish with less back reflection. With the OM4 cables, you can use longer lengths than OM3 cables while still having an excellent connection.
* Support 10 Gb, 40 Gb, and 100 Gb data transmitting rates
* Use with VCSEL and LED laser light sources
* OFNR (Riser) cable jacket complies with stringent building codes
* Backward compatible with LED-based 50/125 multimode fiber applications
* Every patch cord is tested during production
* RoHS Compliant
* Connector Type: LC/PC to LC/PC duplex multi mode
* Cable Type: Zipcord cable, 2.0mm, 50/125 um multi mode fiber
* Cable Jacket: PVC material
* Insertion Loss: <0.3 dB
* Return Loss: >35 dB
* Operating Temperature: -20 C to +70 C