15M DVI-D Dual Link Male/Male w/Ferrite 24AWG CL3/CSA/FT4 - DVI-660.
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI-D Digital Cables deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
* DVI-D Dual Link Cable 24+1 Pin Male to Male
* Carries Digital Signal
* Supports LCD Resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz
* Supports HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p
* Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
* Supports digital signal only
* Double Screened & Premium Grade Shielding for Minimal RF & EM Interference
* Twisted Pair Wires for Consistent Data Transmission
* UL Listed & Fully Meets DDWG & DVI Specifications
* CL3 Rated, CSA, FT4
* 24AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
* Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV