You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 2 port HDMI KVM switch supports HDMI resolutions up to 1440p and can be used in applications that require multiple HDMI sources to share the same keyboard, mouse, and monitor. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate keyboard, mouse and display.
The KVM switch allows you to switch between HDMI sources either through the front panel buttons or through the keyboard or mouse via specific hot keys.
HDCP compatibility enables the KVM switch to play protected content.
Constructed with an all metal enclosure, the KVM switch provides durability for several applications
* Allows 2 HDMI sources to share the same USB keyboard, mouse, and HDMI enabled display
* Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1440 / 60Hz
* Supports switching via push button or hot keys
* Metal enclosure for durability
* HDCP 1.4 compatibility
* Includes 5V DC 2000mA power adapter