You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
* Perfect and cost-effective audio signal extension solution for transmitting composite audio...
* Perfect and cost-effective audio signal extension solution for transmitting composite audio signal and power over long distance using low-cost CAT-5, CAT-5e or CAT-6 network cable.
* UTP cables are easier to install and more flexible than other audio cables.
* Maximum signal transmission distance up to 250 feet.
* Twisted pair network cabling provides added protection against outside interference and increases overall signal transmission distances.
* Audio sonic quality will be retained all the way the same as the original audio input.
* No signal loss and no degradation after the long cable run.
* Passive circuitry with self bus-powered so no external power supply needed for the operation in both transmitter unit and receiver unit.
* Fully plug and play.
* Supports both stereo and mono audio.
* Audio Input Connector: 3.5mm Stereo mini x 1
* Audio Out Connector: 3.5mm Stereo mini x 1
* RJ45 Connector: 2 ( 1 for transmitter and 1 for receiver unit)
* Max Transmission Distance: 250 feet
* Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +/-3 dB
* Operating Temperature: -10C ~ +50C
* Environment Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
* Wire Type: UTP Category 5, 5e, or 6
* Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
* Dimension: 0.5"(L)x0.5"(W) x1"(D)
* Stereo audio transmitter module x 1
* Stereo audio receiver module x 1