You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Active Fiber Optical High Speed HDMI Cable Plenum Rated with Ethernet is designed for...
Active Fiber Optical High Speed HDMI Cable Plenum Rated with Ethernet is designed for commercial, studio, and residential use. Unlike conventional copper HDMI cables, the Fiber Optic HDMI 2.0 cable has an advanced chipset that enables the cables to maintain full 4K@60Hz HDMI signal integrity during long distance runs, making them the perfect solution for long distance HDMI connectivity.
* Connector A: HDMI Type A Male Metal Grey (Source)
* Connector B: HDMI Type A Male Metal Sliver (Display)
* Conductor: Plenum Rated, 30 AWG. x 1P + 30 AWG. x 1C + 28 AWG. x 2C + 26 AWG. x 1C + 24 AWG. x 1C + Fiber
* HDMI 2.0; Support HDR, EDID, HDCP2.2, 3D, CEC, ARC.
* Support multiple audio channels (DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos).
* Plenum rated (CMP) for installation into Air Plenum spaces such as the space above a suspended ceiling or below a raised floor.
* Cable thickness in OD 4.5mm.
* Resolution: up to 4K@ 60Hz; Chroma sub-sampling in 4:4:4, 8 bit.
* Data transmission rate up to 18 Gbps.
* Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability, and durability.
* Reduce EMI/RFI interference.
* UL listed, All relevant materials complied with RoHS directive.
Note: This active HDMI cable is NOT bi-directional. The cable is labeled with DISPLAY and SOURCE on two sides. SOURCE port connector needs to connect devices like Blu-ray players, computers, game consoles, or other devices and DISPLAY to TV or monitor.