You have no items in your shopping cart.
110550 is a true matrix 4 x 4 switch, up to 4 source devices and up to 4 displays can be connected. You can have the same video mirrored on all displays, or use the switch to send different video to each monitor. Input source for each display is selected by pushing button on HDMI matrix box, or using remote control.
** IR Extension function **
IR Extension function allows you to extend remote control IR signal through HDMI cable. Say you have a TV and cable box in the living room, and second TV in the bed room upstairs. You can change cable channel either in the living room or on the bed upstairs with the cable box remote control. You do not have to go downstairs each time you want to change cable channel.
* True matrix 4 x 4, (4 input / 4 output)
* HDMI version: High-Speed with 3D support
* HDMI resolution: Up to 4K
* LED display for input /output selection
* Select input/output by IR remote control or manual switch
* HDCP 1.2 compliant
* IR extension supported (Needs 110512,110513, and 110514)
* IR transmitter (110512), IR receiver (110513), IR Adapte (110514) not included
* Support video color format: deep color 36bit
* Support audio format: -DTS-HD/true-HD/LPCM7.1/AC3/DTS/DSD
* Date transfer speed: 6.75Gbps
* Input Video signal: 5.0Volts P-P
* Max output cable length: 60Ft
* Power adapter : Input: AC (50HZ.60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V: (included)
* Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55 Degree)
* Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
1 -- HDMI 4 x 4 matrix switch
1 -- Remote control
1 -- DC5V 2A power supply
1 -- Operation manual