You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Our Computer Power Cord Extension Cable (IEC320 C13 to IEC320 C14) is the...
Our Computer Power Cord Extension Cable (IEC320 C13 to IEC320 C14) is the most commonly Power Cords used power cord in data centers this cable is used to connect PCs to power distribution units. It is essential to have the right length power cord in your data center. It maximizes organization and efficiency while preventing interference. It may also be used as an extension to increase the length of an existing standard power cable. In order to use as an Extension Power Cord Cable, the Female connector plugs directly into the device while the male connector plugs into another standard power cord (Plug into C13) to extend the length of your power cord for more flexibility.
* Extend the length of an existing power cord for more flexibility.
* Connect computer equipment to a PDU or UPS in data center.
* Colored cord is designed for easy identification in a high-density data environment.
* This heavy duty 14AWG power cord is fully molded for durability.
* UL, cUL listed and CSA approved.
* All relevant materials are complied with RoHS and REACH directive.
* IEC320 C13 to IEC320 C14
* Conductor: UL SJT 14AWG. x 3C
* 15 Amp 250 Volt Rating
* UL, cUL listed and CSA Approved