You have no items in your shopping cart.
AC outlet tester plugs into any standard 120 V outlet and indicates the wiring condition of the outlet. The tester also has the ability to test any outlet protected by a ground fault receptacle to ensure proper interruption operation. With charts on the unit, any user can quickly identify which of the six wiring conditions is indicated by the integrated neon lamps. Test any GFCI outlet, standard outlet, or extension cord.
EASY TO USE
Tests for 6 conditions:
* Open ground: Ground contact not connected
* Open neutral: Neutral contact not connected
* Open hot: Hot contact not connected
* Hot/Ground reverse: Hot and Ground reverse wired
* Hot/Neutral reverse: Hot and Neutral reverse wired
* Correct: Receptacle is wired correctly
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.