You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cat6 Crossover Ethernet Patch Cables are tested up to 550 MHz and are ideal for indoor voice, distributing data, video streaming and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring small or large network such as your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Cat6 Crossover Patch Cable is the perfect fit for indoor applications. Our Cat6 Crossover Ethernet patch cable is made with 8 stranded copper conductors (4-Pairs) with a durable jacket in multiple colors and molded boot design and terminated with high-quality RJ45 connectors featuring 50 Micron gold-plated contacts. Our Category 6 Patch Cables are designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the ideal solution for indoor installation that requires the cable to be installed in walls or any other non-plenum areas. Our Cat6 Crossover Cables are also tested to speeds of 550MHz.
* Available Length: 1Ft, 3Ft, 5Ft, 7Ft, 10Ft, 15Ft, 25Ft, 50Ft, & 75Ft
* Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other Computer Networking applications.
* Certification: TIA/EIA
* T-568B Standard Wiring (AT&T 258A) Wired
* High-Performance Data Communications Cable
* Cat6 Cross-Over Patch Cable
* Suitable For 550MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet.
* Designed for Indoor Installations
* UTP (Unshielded Twist Pair)
* CM type PVC Jacket
* 24AWG 4pair stranded pure copper wire
* Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
* 50 micron gold plated short body RJ45 plug
* RoHS compliant
* UL Listed
* RoHS Compliant
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.