You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Cat6 RJ45 110 Type Shielded Keystone Jack is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and designed for computer networking. It is engineered to provide full shield...
Cat6 RJ45 110 Type Shielded Keystone Jack is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and designed for computer networking. It is engineered to provide full shield protection and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6 performance standards. Use with our Shielded Ethernet cable.
* CAT 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
* PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
* Terminate with 110 punch down tool
* 4 x 4 termination layout
* Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
* Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
* Compatible with all our wallplates, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
* Works with all our shielded Ethernet patch cables
* Termination cap included
* Individually packaged
* UL listed