You have no items in your shopping cart.
* This DB9 male to DB9 female null modem cable allows you to connect two DTE devices together without the use of a DCE device in between.
* It's an easy way to transfer data from one PC to another PC directly through DB9 serial port.
* An ideal solution for extending the length of an existing DB9 null modem cable for more flexibility.
* Null-modem cable is also known as a crossover cable.
* All relevant materials are complied with RoHS directive.
Pinout: (1&6)-4, 2-3, 3-2, 4-(1&6), 5-5, 7-8, 8-7, G-G
Connector A: DB9 Male
Connector B: DB9 Female
Materials: RoHS Compliant
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.