You have no items in your shopping cart.
For a cleaner setup, running HDMI cables in-wall is a preferred solution to locate your Blu-ray, DVD player, or any other HDMI enabled device into another area of the room. This particular wall plate has an amplifier built-in that repeats the distance of the HDMI cable, allowing high definition 1080p video signals up to 150ft. Daisy chain and connect another unit to amplify video signals up to 250ft. 2 HDMI ports are included, allowing the connection of up to 2 HDMI enabled devices to be run. This repeater can be used in homes, offices, restaurants, bars, and any location that you need to run a audio/video signals up to 150 feet distances while retaining 1080p quality.
* HDMI repeater via HDMI cable
* No external power supply required
* Separate power LED and malfunction LED
* Video data with HDCP copy protection are also transferred
* Supports the screen reconnaissance via DDC, EDID, or VDIF signals
* Connections input / output: Gold-plated HDMI socket
* 2 HDMI Output
* Max resolution: 1920 x 1200px @ 60Hz
* Compatible HDTV resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
* Compatible PC resolutions: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA
* Max HDMI cable length: 45M (150ft) @ 1080i / 720p or 35M (115ft) @1080p
* Daisy chain up to 1000 feet
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.