You have no items in your shopping cart.
Extends HDMI signal up to 131ft at 1080p resolution using Cat6 23AWG Ethernet cables with HDMI loop out for displaying locally and remotely
Limited by the distance of HDMI cables and need a cost-effective way to extend the length of your HDMI cable? Our HDMI extender extends HDMI signals up to 131 feet using Cat6 cables with support up to 1080p and IR control. In addition to extending the HDMI signal, this model has a loop out function on the sender end to connect a local HDMI display. Constructed with a durable aluminum design with wall mountable cut outs for easy installation in any application, the HDMI extender features Full HD support and support for uncompressed audio outputs (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio). IR control also allows you to easily control your source devices, such as Blu-ray players, television receivers, and other HDMI enabled devices.
Extending HDMI Cables through Cat6 Ethernet Cables
Designed as a solution for installations that require longer HDMI lengths, the HDMI-C6-60M-2 uses Cat6 23AWG Ethernet cables to extend the length of a HDMI signal, with support for both video and audio up to 131 feet (40 meters) at 1080p (1920 x 1080) without any loss of quality. A HDMI loop out port is built into the transmitter side, allowing an additional HDMI display to be viewed locally. This is useful for applications that require both local and remote display.
1080p Full HD
With support for resolutions up to 1080p / 60Hz, you're able to view your output in high definition. HDCP support also allows protected content to be effortlessly viewed without issues.
The HDMI extender supports Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1 LPCM and DTS Master Audio formats.
Plug and Play Operation
Setting up the HDMI extender is as easy as plugging in the HDMI source on the transmitter end and then plugging in HDMI displays on both the transmitter and receiver end. Plug in the included IR cables on both ends to allow the IR signal to be sent remotely, select the length of Cat6 or higher Ethernet 23AWG cable (up to 131 feet) to plug into the Ethernet port on both ends of the transmitter / receiver, and then plug in the included 5V 1A power adapters on both ends for operation.
* Extends HDMI and IR over a single Cat6 cable
* 1080p resolution at up to 131ft using Cat6 23AWG cable
* Loop out function to include a HDMI display on transmitter side. Useful for applications that require both local and remote display
* Supports all HDMI features including 1080p Full HD, deep color, lip sync, CEC and all multi-channel audio formats, including Dolby Digital Plus, 7.1 LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio
* 2 x 5V DC power adapters included
* Resolution: 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i/1080p
* HDCP compliant
* Control devices via IR signal
* Easy to use
* Plug and Play, no drivers needed
* Aluminum housing for durability
* Includes sender unit, receiver, 2 x AC adapters, 1 x TX IR cable, 1 x RX IR cable
* Power Consumption: 2W (max) each
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.