You have no items in your shopping cart.
Extend HDMI signals over RG6 / RG59 coax cable. Up to 328 feet with RG6 and 150 feet with RG59. Supports resolutions up to 1080p
The HDMI-COX-100M allow users to extend HDMI signals up to 100 meters over a single coaxial RG6 cable. Distances can reach up to 328 feet over RG6 and 150 feet over RG59. Ideal for point-to-point digital signage applications, resolutions can reach up to 1080p. The HDMI extender is constructed with a metal enclosure for durability. Mounting brackets are included, allowing you to install the extender at different areas.
How it Works
The HDMI extender includes a sender and receiver. The sender will plug into your source (HDMI in), such as a Blu-ray player. On the receiver side, it will plug into an HDMI display (HDMI out). In between, a BNC coaxial RG6 or RG59 cable is run to extend the HDMI connection up to 328 feet. Note that when running RG59 cables, the distance is limited to 150 feet. 5V DC power adapters are included and plugged into both the sender and receiver.
* Resolutions can reach up to 1080p at 60Hz.
* Extends the length of HDMI cables by utilizing RG6 or RG59 cables
* Supports distances up to 328 feet over RG6 and 150 feet over RG59
* Supports resolutions up to 1080p
* 5V DC power adapters included with both the transmitter and receiver
* Plug and play setup
* Can be used with a broad range of applications
* Metal housing for durability
* Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts/p-p
* Progressive Resolutions: 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
* HDMI audio/video signal: 100 meters (328 ft)
* Power Supply: 5V DC
* Power Consumption: 5W (Max)
* Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
* Operating Humidity: 15% to 85% RH (no condensation)
* Storage Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
* Storage Humidity: 20% to 90% RH (no condensation)
* HDMI Transmitter: 1PC
* HDMI Receiver: 1PC
* 5V/1A DC Power Adapter: 2PC
* User Manual: 1PC
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.