You have no items in your shopping cart.
Extend HDMI connections over Cat5e / Cat6 up to 394 feet at 1080p resolutions in a one-to-one, one-to-many, or daisy chain for even longer distances
This product is for one receiver to go with HDMI-C6-120IR. Using multiple receivers allows you to display your source on multiple monitors and extend your length an extra 100m.
For a more detailed overview of its uses please visit HDMI-C6-120IR
* HDMI receiver to split out HDMI signal to multiple LCDs.
* 1080p at up to 200m using Cat5e networking cables.
* Split signal over multiple receivers when sender and receivers are on same router
* 5VDC power adapters included
* Resolution: 480i/480p; 720p; 1080i; 1080p
* Includes 1 x receiver, 1 x AC adapter, and 1 x IR Emitter
* Compliant to HDCP
* Supports all HDMI features including full HD 1080p deep color, lip sync, CEC and all high resolution multi-channel audio format, including Dolby digital plus, 7.1 LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTs Master Audio
* Power Consumption: 3W (max) each
* Ethernet bandwidth: 100Mbps
This product is only compatible with HDMI-C6-120IR
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.