You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Extend HDMI connections over Cat5e / Cat6...
Extend HDMI connections over Cat5e / Cat6 up to 394 feet at 4K resolutions in a one-to-one, one-to-many, or daisy chain for even longer distances
4K UHD Resolution
4K Ultra HD delivers unmatched clarity. View Blu-ray, streaming content, and more.
One-to-One, Split to more Monitors, Daisy Chain
Extend HDMI lengths up to 394 feet with the HDMI extender over Ethernet cable. The extender uses standard Ethernet cables (Cat5e / Cat6) to extend the distance limitations of HDMI. The extender includes extra features, allowing you to extend one-to-one, split to more HD displays, and daisy chain to extend even longer lengths. With support for resolutions up to 4K / 30Hz Ultra HD, experience and redefine your viewing experience in crystal clear Ultra HD quality.
Longer HDMI Distances
HDMI cable distances are limited. When going over lengths of 50ft, signal quality and resolution can degrade without the use of active chipsets. With the HDMI extender, it uses Ethernet cables to extend the HDMI connection, eliminating the limitation length of HDMI cables, while still providing 4K UHD resolution. Extend distances up to 394 feet without signal degradation or quality loss.
The HDMI extender can extend your HDMI connection up to 394 feet one-to-one, however it also features the ability the act as a HDMI splitter, allowing you to split out to multiple or more displays or even daisy chain for even longer distances. For splitting the HDMI connection, all you need is a network switch and add additional HDMI receivers. For daisy chaining, add multiple or more switches to act as a mesh network for your HDMI connection.
* Extend HDMI up to 394 feet using Ethernet cable
* Built-in IR for controlling devices remotely
* Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD 30Hz
* Supports Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1 LPCM and DTS Master Audio formats
* One-to-one, split, or daisy chain configuration
* Wall mountable design for placement in different applications
* Metallic housing for durability
* 5V 2A power
* Connections: HDMI/Ethernet Network Cable (Cat5e / 6)
* HDCP v1.4
* Distance: 394 feet
* Resolution: 480i 60Hz, 480p 60Hz, 576i 50Hz, 567p 50Hz, 720p 50 / 60Hz, 1080i 50 / 60Hz, 1080p 50 / 60Hz, 4K x 2K UHD 24 / 25 / 30Hz
* IR Signal: Supports 20 - 60KHz IR devices
* Working Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
* Power Supply: 5V DC / 2A, 2.1mm ID
* Power Consumption: TX (Transmitter) - 5W, RX (Receiver) - 4W
* Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.7" x 3.8" x 1"
* Weight: TX (Transmitter) - 0.37 lbs (170g), RX (Receiver) - 0.37 lbs (170g)
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.