You have no items in your shopping cart.
Extend HDMI connections over Cat5e...
Extend HDMI connections over Cat5e / Cat6 up to 394 feet at 1080p resolutions in a one-to-one, one-to-many, or daisy chain for even longer distances
The HDMI-C6-120IR from Eagle Electronics extends your HDMI connection up to 328 feet using a single Cat5e cable or 394 feet using a single Cat6 cable. Extending your HDMI cable using Cat5e / Cat6 cables saves you money and is easier to run through walls and other compact areas. The HDMI extender includes 2 IR cables, which allows you to control your Blu-ray, DVD player, or any other HDMI enabled device into another area of the room, such as a cabinet and have the ability to control it without pointing at the cabinet. These extenders can be used in homes, offices, restaurants, bars, and any location that you need to run an audio/video signal over longer distances. Please see diagram 1 above.
Another solution is for splitting your signal using UTP cables to view on multiple monitors or viewing devices. Depending on how many ports you have on your router or switch, this will allow you to split the signals using UTP cables. After you split your signals you will need extra receiver(s) to finish the set up. Extra receiver part # is. Please see diagram 2 above.
For longer distances you can use this device with a router or switch. Using a router or switch will help extend the distance another 100M (Cat5e)/120M (Cat6) (per router or switch), you can daisy chain multiple routers to continue to extend your distance. Please see diagram 3 above.
Note: Only the IR emitters that come with the product are compatible. IR emitters that are not purchased with this kit will not work.
* Extends HDMI and IR over a single Cat5/6 cable
* 1080p at up to 328ft using Cat5e, 394ft using Cat6
* Can use multiple receivers when sender and receivers are on same router
* 5VDC power adapters included
* Resolution: 480i/480p; 720p; 1080i; 1080p
* Includes sender unit, receiver, 2x AC adapters, 2 x IR cables
* Compliant to HDCP
* Supports all HDMI features including full HD 1080p deep color, lip sync, CEC and all high resolution multi-channel audio format, including Dolby digital plus, 7.1 LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTs Master Audio
* Power Consumption: 3W (max) each
* Ethernet bandwidth: 100Mbps
* Power Supply: 2 x DC 5V/1A
* HDCP Compliant: Yes
* DDC Signal: 5Vp-p (TTL)
* Bandwidth Frequency: 10.2 Gbps
* Input Resolutions: 480i @ 60Hz; 480p @ 60Hz; 576i @ 50Hz; 576p @ 50Hz; 720p @ 50/60Hz; 1080i @ 50/60Hz; 1080p @ 50/60Hz
* Output Resolutions: 480p @ 60Hz; 576p @ 50Hz; 720p @ 50/60Hz; 1080p @ 50/60Hz
* Network Cable: UTP/STP CAT5e / 6 (not included)
* Ethernet Bandwidth: 100Mbps
* Power Consumption: 3W (Max) each
* Transmission Distance: Extends HDMI signals up to 100m at full HD 1080p by Cat5e Cable but Extends HDMI signals up to 120m at full HD 1080p by Cat6 Cable
* IR Frequency: 38kHz
* Dimensions: 130 x 85 x 24mm
* HDMI TX
* HDMI RX
* IR Transceiver
* IR Receiver
* 2 x Power Adapters
* User Manual
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.