You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
For long runs, nothing beats the performance of running fiber optic cables. Typically, extending your Blu-Ray player,...
For long runs, nothing beats the performance of running fiber optic cables. Typically, extending your Blu-Ray player, DVD player, or any other HDMI device is used via Cat5e or Cat6 cables. With HDBaseT technology, runs can reach up to 300 feet in length. To run even longer lengths, the use of fiber optic cables are used. This HDMI extender from Eagle allows you to run your HDMI signal up to 6500 feet in length at up to 1080p via fiber optic cables. 2 IR cables are also included to control your HDMI devices, even when they are not in direct line of sight of your television. Designed for restaurants, businesses, shopping mall, or events that require a longer run for your HDMI devices.
* Extends HDMI and IR over a Single Mode SC fiber cable
* 1080p at up to 6500ft
* Resolution: 480i/480p; 720p; 1080i; 1080p
* Includes sender unit, receiver, 2 x AC adapters, 2 x IR cables
* Compatible with Single Mode Simplex SC fiber cables, 1310nm
* Supports all HDMI features including full HD 1080p deep color, lip sync, CEC and all high resolution multi-channel audio format, including Dolby digital plus, 7.1 LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTs Master Audio
* Low signal loss, wide frequency band, and strong anti-interference
* Power Consumption: TX: 4W, RX:3.5W
* Power supply: 5V 2A
* Aluminum alloy enclosure for durability
* Wall-mountable design for flexible installation
Please Note: Only the IR emitters that come with the product are compatible. IR emitters that are not purchased with this kit will not work.
* Power Supply: 2 x DC 5V/2A
* DDC Signal Voltage: 5Vp-p (TTL)
* TMDS Bandwidth: 10.2Gpbs
* Input Resolutions: 480i @ 60Hz; 480p @ 60Hz; 576i @ 50Hz; 576p @ 50Hz; 720p @ 50/60Hz; 1080i @ 50/60Hz; 1080p @ 50/60Hz
* Output Resolutions: 480p @ 60Hz; 576p @ 50Hz; 720p @ 50/60Hz; 1080p @ 50/60Hz Fiber
* Wavelength: 1310nm
* Connecting Interface: SC Port
* Fiber Type: SMF (Singlemode Fiber) 0-20Km
* Linked-Circuit Loss: ≤ 14dB
* Output Power: ≥ -11dBm
* Sensitivity: &le -32dBm
* IR Frequency: 38kHz
* Power Consumption: TX: 4W; RX: 3.5W
* Dimensions: 138 x 81.5 x 24mm (W x D x H)
In the Box:
* HDMI TX
* HDMI RX
* IR Transceiver
* IR Receiver
* 2 x Power Adapters
* User Manual
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.