You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Extend HDMI signals over Cat5e / Cat6 Ethernet with built-in USB ports for keyboard / mouse control. Up to...
Extend HDMI signals over Cat5e / Cat6 Ethernet with built-in USB ports for keyboard / mouse control. Up to 394 feet at 1080p
Extend your HDMI source, such as Blu-ray players, computers, and more over Cat5e / Cat6 ethernet cable at distances up to 394ft at 1080p. Additionally, built-in USB ports for a keyboard and mouse allow control of the source device remotely, providing easy control. This is useful in cases where you need to control a DVR or computer in another location in a building. With the addition of a dedicated router and multiple receivers, you are able to split the HDMI source to multiple or more displays with the added ability to control via a keyboard and mouse in multiple locations. This essentially splits the display, keyboard, and mouse, offering features similar to a KVM.
How it Works
This device has the capability to connect to either one keyboard and mouse or several other keyboards and mice. The transmitter side would plug into a computer or other HDMI source. The receiver side would plug into your monitor, keyboard, mouse or other devices. (For multiple keyboard and mouse setups, you will need to purchase additional receiver units. Additionally, a dedicated router is needed to split the connection.)
* Transmit at distances up to 394 feet
* Transmission length: Cat5e 100m / Cat6 120m
* Supports resolutions up to 1080p / 60Hz
* USB ports for connecting a keyboard and mouse to control source devices remotely
* Add in additional receivers to split the display, keyboard, and mouse
* Support KVM function, remote control conveniently
* Aluminum alloy housing for durability
Diagram 1: General Connection
Diagram 2: Multiple Connection
* Power Supply: 5V, 1A x2pcs
* Power Consumption: TX: <3.5W; RX: <3.5W
* Resolution Supported: 640*480@60Hz, 800*600@60Hz, 1024*768@60Hz, 1280*720@60Hz, 1360*768@60Hz, 1440*900@60Hz, 1400*1050@60Hz, 1680*1050@60Hz, 1920*1080@60Hz
* HDMI version: HDMI1.3
* HDCP version: HDCP 1.2
* Transmission Length: CAT5 80M/ CAT5e 100M/ CAT6 120m
* Operation temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
* Relative humidity: 10-95% (Noncondensing)
* Dimensions: 109.6(L)x89.5(W)x26.3(H)mm
* Weight & Color: TX: 160g RX:170g
Power Adapter: 2pcs
CD(USB driver software): 1pc
User Manual: 1pc
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.