You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Our HDMI Repeater Wall Plate with Built-in IR (Up to 115ft at 1080p) kit extends video and audio signals up to 115ft using a HDMI Cable and includes an IR and equalizer. The wall plate includes an IR, which allows you to set your Blu-Ray or DVD player into another area of the room, such as a cabinet and have the ability to control it without pointing at the cabinet. The equalizer allows you to adjust the video signal to view your content at the highest quality. These extenders can be used in homes, offices, restaurants, bars, and any location that you need to run HDMI video/audio signal over longer distances.
* Transmit HDMI and IR signals over a single HDMI Cable
* Fully automatic equalization function, no system control required
* Separate LED: power LED and malfunction LED
* Video data with HDCP copy protection are also transferred
* Supports screen reconnaissance via DDC, EDID, or VDIF signals
* Built in IR repeater function
* Two emitter output connections
* Convenient IR confirmation LED
* Connection input: Gold-plated HDMI socket
* Connection output: Gold-plated HDMI socket
* Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels @ 60Hz
* Compatible HDTV resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
* Compatible PC resolutions: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA
* Max. HDMI cable length: 45M (150ft) @ 1080i / 720p, 35M (115ft) @ 1080p
* IR Carrier Frequency: 38kHz & 56kHz
Dual Band IR Receiver
* Receive frequency range: 34 kHz to 60 kHz
* Transmit frequency: 38 kHz & 56kHz
* Range: 40ft @ 38 kHz, 25ft @ 56kHz
* Power: 12VDC, 31mA max.
* Dimension: 45mm(L) x 14mm (W) x 13mm (H)
* Cord length: 10ft (3m)
* Connector type: 3.5mm (TRS Mini Plug)
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.