You have no items in your shopping cart.
TAA COMPLIANT waterproof surface mount box is designed to keep the water out while keeping the cable safe and dry. Used in conjunction with our waterproof HDMI couplers, create a setup to keep your cables safe from outdoor environments. The surface mount box is rated at an IP67 ingress rating for protection against dust and water (Dust tight and immersion up to 1m in depth). It features two punch out holes in the front, used with our industrial waterproof couplers. The surface mount box is made of durable polycarbonate (UL94V-0) housing and lined with a rubber gasket to keep debris and moisture out. This surface mount box is ideally used in harsh outdoor environments; warehouses, basements, factories, etc.
* Waterproof surface mount box designed to protect cable safe from moisture and debris
* Ideally used in harsh outdoor environments; warehouses, basements, factories, etc
* IP67 ingress rating for protection against dust and water (Dust tight and immersion up to 1m in depth)
* 2 x punch out holes (Front), used with our industrial couplers
* 2 x punch out holes (Top), suitable for standard M16 cable glands
* 1 x punch out holes (Side), suitable for standard M32 conduit glands
* Rubber gasket lined box provides an extra layer of protection and waterproofing
* Material: PC UL94V-0
* IP Rating: IP67
* Operating Temperature: -10 to +60° C (14 to +140° F)
* Storage Temperature: -40 to +68° C (-40 to +154.4° F)
* Dimensions: 3.14 x 3.15 x 4.72" (L x W x H)
* 1 x Surface Mount Box
* 4 x Mounting Screws
* 4 x Locking Screws
* 4 x Screw caps
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.