You have no items in your shopping cart.
LANID Pro is an essential tool for verifying and troubleshooting local area networks. It is designed for network administrators to quickly diagnose problems during LAN installation and repair. With a simple push of a button, the LANID Pro will display the status of network devices, whither it is running a 10BASE-T or 100BASE-T network. Furthermore, the LANID Pro is equipped with function to quickly identify the corresponding port location on the Switch/Hub. The compact design provides the user with optimum convenience and portability.
LANID Pro is equipped with Portfinder function, which helps easily locate the workstations and corresponding ports on the switch/hub. It is great for the wall plates that are labeled incorrectly.
* Auto negotiation:
* 100BASE-Tx full duplex
* 100BASE-Tx half duplex
* 10BASE-Tx full duplex
* 10BASE-Tx half duplex
LANID Pro can provide:
* Whether the link is up or not
* Whether the device is transmitting a packet or not
* Whether the device is working in full duplex mode or half duplex mode
* Whether the device is operating in 100BASE-Tx, 10BASE-Tx or 100BASE-T4 mode
* Whether a data transmission error has occurred
* Locate the workstations and corresponding ports on the switch/hub