You have no items in your shopping cart.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: * High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet, * Supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz UHD 4:4:4 format, * Full 18Gbps bandwidth along with other features according to HDMI 2.0b specifications, * HDR (High Dynamic Range) support, * CL3/FT4 rated for in-wall installations.
Our High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet is designed for home theater enthusiasts looking to maximize viewing experience by delivering high definition, uncompressed digital video and audio all on one single cable to your HDTV. Our premium grade HDMI cable is High Speed certified to unleash the full capability of your Blu-ray or HDMI enabled device, such as for use with the Nvidia Shield, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and more. Our High Speed HDMI cables will fully handle resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz 2160p 4:4:4 format, including support for HDR (High Dynamic Range), wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio, up to 32 audio channels / 1536 KHz sampling rate and more. Our UHD High Speed HDMI cables include an Ethernet channel, which integrates networking capabilities to the HDMI cable at speeds of up to 100 Mb/sec. In additional, our HDMI cables are made with the highest quality materials and include a braided shield, CL3 rated PVC jacket, gold plated contacts to prevent rust over time and come in different lengths from 1Ft up to 100Ft for your convenience.
Note: When installing in-wall, the National Electrical Code (NEC) has several ratings that are used to comply with local code requirements. CL2 and CL3 are common ratings used for in-wall requirements. Our HDMI cables are CL3/FT4 for in-wall installation.
* UHD High Speed HDMI Cable w/Ethernet 26AWG CL3/FT4
* Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160p at 60Hz
* 24K hardened gold contacts
* Three layer high density shielding for quality protection
* Twisted pair construction
* The addition of a HDMI Ethernet Channel allows networking capabilities, combining audio, video, and data all on one cable
* An Audio Return Channel is included to allow the sending of audio data upstream from the TV to a surround sound audio system or A/V receiver, eliminating the need for a separate S/PDIF connection
* Wire: 26AWG
* 3D support
* CL3 In-wall rated
* UL & CSA listed
* RoHS compliant
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.