You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Video Separator is a signal booster and splitter that input video signal from a single source and then direct it to 4 analog signals video monitors. The signal boost allows you not only splitting the signal but also extend the signal to 210 feet distance. If you want to display the same information on many monitors at once, such as in different classrooms or at demonstration, this product can performs incredibly well. Bandwidth is the term that is used to describe the signal capacity for data transmitted per unit of time. This unit has a bandwidth of 450MHz and that is almost 60 times greater than a simple TV signal. This huge bandwidth allows transmission of large amounts of information at a very high speed rate, and thus one can use very high-resolution setting of 2048x1536 in 24 or 32-bit true color mode.
* Supports 450 MHz video bandwidth
* Supports resolution up to 2048 x 1536 at 60Hz
* Supports SVGA, VGA, XGA, and Multi-sync compliant monitors
* Amplified video signals for distance up to 180Ft (60M)
* Can be daisy-chained with multiple units generating more outputs
* All metal casing
* Input: DB15HD female connector
* Output: 4 x DB15 female connector
* Power supply included (DC6V)
** VGA cable sold separately **
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.