You have no items in your shopping cart.
This product is a signal booster and duplicator which can take video input from a single source, broadcast and display it on eight monitors in a distance up to 180 feet (60M). It features a signal bandwidth of 450MHz. High resolution setting of 2048 x 1536 in 24 or 32-bit true color mode will also secure the high quality of the video graphic images to be displaying. It's ideal for an environment of education, meeting and commercial demonstration.
* Supports 450 MHz video bandwidth
* Supports resolution up to 2048 x 1536 at 60Hz
* Supports SVGA, VGA, XGA, and Multi-sync compliant monitors
* Amplified video signals for distance up to 180Ft (60M)
* Can be daisy-chained with multiple units generating more outputs
* All metal casing * Input: DB15HD female connector
* Output: 8 x DB15 female connector
* Power supply included (DC6V)
** VGA cable sold separately **
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.