You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cisco compatible QSFP-40G-CSR4 transceiver. Complies with MSA standards
Small form factor pluggable (QSFP) transceivers are used in data communication applications where it's often installed on networking hardware (switches, media converters, etc.) to connect a fiber optic cable. Due to its higher port density, its support of different speeds, and its ability to use various types of fiber cables, the QSFP transceiver is often used by OEMs when compared to a standard GBIC (Gigabit Interface Converter). The QSFP transceiver is hot-pluggable and compact, making it ideal for use in network applications. QSFP transceivers come with various specifications, allowing users to taylor to their specific preference.
The Leapmicro series QSFP transceivers are designed for use with Cisco equipment. Equivalent to the Cisco QSFP-40G-CSR4, this transceiver is 100% compatible and fully tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Specific OEM configuration data is loaded onto the EEPROM of the transceiver, allowing it to operate identically to the OEM's transceiver. The transceiver complies with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) standards.
* QSFP+ module with Multimode MTP / MPO connector
* Data Rate: 40G
* Wavelength: 850nm
* Cable Type: MMF (Multimode fiber)
* Fiber Connector: MTP / MPO
* Maximum Distance (OM4): 400m (OM4 MMF)
* Maximum Distance (OM3): 300m (OM3 MMF)
* With DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) / DOM (Digital Optical Monitoring)
* Hot pluggable if your device supports
* Application: 40GBASE-CSR4
* Compliant with MSA (Multi-Sourcing Agreement) standards
* Lead free
* RoHS compliant
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.