You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This APC-to-APC MTP® type-A single-mode trunk cable is designed to transmit data in an efficient and reliable...
This APC-to-APC MTP® type-A single-mode trunk cable is designed to transmit data in an efficient and reliable way. It features twelve OS2 9/125 fibers, for high-speed connection, suitable for data center environments. Enjoy state-of-the-art performance and reliable data transmission with this cable. With APC to APC MTP connectors, it is optimized for 40G QSFP+ SR4/CSR4, 100G QSFP28 SR4 optics direct connection and high-density data center applications.
* MTP® OS2 push-pull trunk cable is designed for high-density connectors and various cable configurations. It is an ideal solution for multi-fibers termination in high-density networks for better space saving and less expensive installation or maintenance costs.
* OS2 fiber cable features higher bandwidth and transmission rates than OS1 cable.
* OFNP (Plenum) rated fiber cable is ideal for use in the plenum space of commercial/residential buildings.
* The MTP® connector is fully compatible with MPO connector standards with the integrated push-pull mechanism and higher performance.
* Connection type A (Straight-Through).
* Corning® glass SMF-28 Ultra.
* Dust protective cap included
* UL listed
Fiber Connector A: US Conec MTP® Female
Fiber Connector B: US Conec MTP® Female
Fiber Mode: OS2, Single-mode, 9/125
Fiber Count: 12 Fibers
Polish Type: APC to APC
Insertion Loss: ≤ 0.35 dB
Return Loss: ≥ 60 dB
Type (Method): Type A
Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
Fiber Grade: G.657.A1 (Compatible with G.652.D)
Jacket Material: OFNP (Plenum)
Jacket Color: Yellow