You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The LC-LC uniboot design allows one cable to carry both fibers, reducing cable congestion when routing, and is suitable...
The LC-LC uniboot design allows one cable to carry both fibers, reducing cable congestion when routing, and is suitable to be used in high-density fiber patching in data centers which need space saving and reduce cable management troubles.
* Uniboot design enables two fibers to be carried by one jacket to improve airflow and cable management in tight spaces.
* This Uniboot OM3 fiber cable allows you to simply reverse polarity without any tools.
* Our high-quality OM3 multi-mode fiber cable with LC/LC connectors is perfect for high-throughput applications.
* Support 10Gb up to 300 meters, 40Gb, and 100Gb up to 100 meters.
* With an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 2000 MHz/km at 850nm.
* OFNR (riser) rated fiber cable is ideal for use in upright shafts that run between floors in the building.
* The small LC connector is perfect for high-density network applications.
* Use with LED and VCSEL laser light sources.
* Backward compatible with LED-based 50/125 multimode fiber applications.
* Corning® glass 50μm core and 125μm cladding.
* Test report included in each cable package.
* UL listed
Fiber Connector: LC to LC Uniboot
Fiber Mode: OM3, Multi-mode, 50/125 μm
Fiber Count: 2 Strands
Polish Type: UPC to UPC
Insertion Loss: < 0.3 dB
Return Loss: > 35 dB
Jacket OD: 2.0 mm
Jacket Material: OFNR (Riser)
Jacket Color: Aqua