You have no items in your shopping cart.
This unique all in 1 USB-C docking station , with its multiple ports, allows you to connect a host PC to monitors or devices with Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA and USB3.0 ports, and also allows your host PC to get access to fast network with its Gigabit Ethernet port. Besides, the SD/MMC and Micro SD card slot helps to access the external memory of the host PC and the USB-C female port can charge for the host computer.
* Support USB-C input, USB3.0 Output
* Support HDMI Female, Mini DisplayPort Female, VGA Female, USB-C Female, USB 3.0 Female, Gigabit Ethernet, Stereo, SD Card, Micro DS Card, USB-C interface
* Support HDMI resolution up to 4kx2k@30Hz
* Support Mini DisplayPort resolution up to 4kx2k@30Hz
* Support VGA resolution up to 1920x1200@60Hz
* Video output: mini DP+HDMI or mini DP+VGA synchronous display.
* The total output of the 3 USB-A is 10W(5V@2A), 1 port supports BC 1.2, with max 7.5W(5V@1.5A), the other two ports share max 5W (5V@1A)
* Support 10/100/1000Mbps bandwidth
* Stereo port supports both microphone and headphone
* Support to access memory
* USB-C female charging port for Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices.
* Multiple USB-C interfaces support plug and play, hot swap
* Support SD/SDHC/SDXC
* Support Secure Digital v3.0 UHS-I (Reading speed max 70Mbps, Writing speed max 90Mbps)
* Support MultiMediaCard (MMC) specification
Input: USB-C Male x 1
Output: HDMI F x1 ,Mini DP F x1,VGA F x1,USB-C F x1,USB 3.0 F x3,RJ45 X1,Stereo 3.5mm x1, SD cards output:
SD card slot x1, Micro SD card slot x1USB-C Female x1 for charging
USB-C PD Charging Port (Power supply): Up to 60W(20V/3A)
USB-A Port X3 (Power supply): Total output: 10W (5V@2A), One port supports max 7.5W (5V@1.5A), Other two ports share max 5W(5V@1A)
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.