You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is a USB-C to USB 3.0 Hub, The USB3.0 port allows you to connect a USB device or another hub to the host computer, the Micro SD and SD/MMC port allows you to access the external memory of the host PC. the HDMI port (DP Altmode) allows you to connect an HDMI monitor so that you can watch videos or slideshows together on a big screen. the USB-C female port can charge for the host computer and supply power for the hub simultaneously.
* Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission, downward compatible USB2.0
* Support HDMI video resolution up to 4KX2K@30Hz
* USB 3.0 port supports to charge and transmit data for the USB device simultaneously
* Support to access external memory for the host computer
* Support twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction
* USB-C female port can charge for Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices and supplies power for the hub simultaneously
* USB-C female port supplies power up to 60W (20V/3A)
* Multiple USB-C interfaces support plug and play, hot swap
* Easy to use and carry
Input: USB-C Male x1 | USB-C Female x1 for charging
Output: USB 3.0 Female x2 / HDMI Female x1 / Micro SDX1 / SD/MMCX1
USB3.0 Port (Power supply): UP to 5W (5V/1A)
USB-C F Port (Power supply): Up to 60W (20V/3A)
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.