You have no items in your shopping cart.
USB to RS-422 adapter provides an extra serial com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-422...
USB to RS-422 adapter provides an extra serial com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-422 peripherals such as POS and industrial controlled devices. The USB adapter supports an easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources. The USB adapter features a full set of RS-422 data and control signals on its DB-9 or terminal block changer. It supports data transfer rates of up to 3M baud. It receives full power via the host USB connection, and provides power to the attached serial device without requiring an external power adapter.
* FTDI chipset
* Fully Compliant with USB specification 1.1 and 2.0
* 15kV HBM ESD Protected
* Supports the asynchronous serial interfaces
* Supports data transfer rates up to 3M baud
* Supports remote wake-up and power-on-reset
* Supports default ROM or external EEPROM for device configuration
* Compatible with Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 or higher, Win CE, Windows server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2 or higher; Mac OS 8.6 / 9.x / 10.x, Linux 1.5.0 or higher
* Changer adapter from DB-9 to Terminal block
* 3.5Ft cable length
1 -- USB to DB9 Male RS-422 adapter
1 -- Terminal block changer
1 -- Mini CD Driver
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.