You have no items in your shopping cart.
The USB to serial interface adapter offers an easy way to connect a DB9 serial device to a USB port. All configuration and electrical interface selections are handled through the driver, eliminating the need to open the enclosure to set jumpers or switches. The serial port is software configurable for RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 with the electrical interface settings maintained locally, allowing the host computer to be repaired or upgraded without reconfiguring the serial port. Additionally, the adapter can be configured at one computer and deployed to other computers.
* FTDI chipset
* Fully Compliant with USB specification 1.1 and 2.0
* RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 (Echo mode/Bias resister/Terminal resister) set up by Windows application program
* Bus powered, no external power required
* High data rate up to 230 kbps (RS-232) ~ 3 M Baud Rate (RS-422 or RS-485)
* Compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 or higher, Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2, Win CE and Mac OS 8.6, Linux 1.5.0 or higher
1 -- USB to RS232/422.485 adapter w/DB9 male
1 -- 2Ft USB A male to Mini male cable
1 -- Mini CD Driver
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.