You have no items in your shopping cart.
This USB to RS422/485 converter provides an extra connection for RS-422/485 devices via USB port from PC or Mac. It is compact, portable, and perfect for users who are always working with serial devices like PDA, Digital Camera, Modem, Cellular Phone, ISDN Terminal Adaptor, and etc.
* Fully Compliant with USB specification 1.1 and 2.0 Provides two (2) RJ-11 Female Phone Jack for Device Connection
* Data Transfers Rate 300 to 3M bps
* Supports Remote Wake-Up and Power Management
* Supports Hot-Swapping for a Quick Switch in Serial Devices without Shutting Down your PC
* Supports Bus Powered Mode
* Chipset; FTDI
* Cable length: 1m (3.3Ft)
* No external power required
* Window XP/Vista//7/8 Mac OS 8x/9x/10x Linux Kernel 1.5.0 or later
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.