You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is a USB 3.1 Type-C to two USB 3.0 ports with Gigabit Ethernet and USB-C charging port hub,...
This is a USB 3.1 Type-C to two USB 3.0 ports with Gigabit Ethernet and USB-C charging port hub, designed for connecting three USB devices or hubs to a USB-C host computer. Besides, the host computer can easily get access to the network through the Gigabit Ethernet port. It can work on Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices.
* Support USB-C, USB3.0, Gigabit Ethernet port
* Support USB 3.0 super speed (5Gbps) transmission, downward compatible USB2.0
* USB 3.0 port supports to charge and transmit data for the USB device simultaneously
* Support 10/100 /1000Mbps bandwidth
* Support twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction
* USB-C port supports plug and play, hot swap
* USB-C female charging port for Macbook or Google new
* Easy to carry and use
Input port: USB3.1 Type-C Male x1
Output port: USB3.0*2+RJ45+C Female 4 in 1
Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ to +45℃
Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
Power Requirement: USB bus power
External Power Supply: NO
Cable length: 5.9"
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.