You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Wirelessly extend HDMI signals up to 656 feet. The wireless HDMI extender supports resolutions up to 1080p...
Wirelessly extend HDMI signals up to 656 feet. The wireless HDMI extender supports resolutions up to 1080p 60Hz. Additionally, 2 receivers can also be used on the same connection, allowing it to act as a splitter. The units are wall mountable, allowing easy installation in residential or commercial applications.
Eliminate Cabling, Simplify Installation
There are two primary ways to extend a HDMI connection. You can either run a long cable or extend over an Ethernet cable. Both ways involve running cabling, which can be an issue in certain applications. By extending the HDMI connection wirelessly, not only do you eliminate cabling, but it gives you more flexibility in where you place your HDMI source and display. Imagine placing the HDMI source upstairs in a closet, while placing the television outside, in a patio. This can be easily done with the wireless HDMI extender.
Up to 656 feet Distance
We get it. You need a setup that spans a long distance. Our wireless HDMI extender allow distances up to 656 feet, covering most residential homes and businesses (Note: wireless distance varies. Factors such as concrete or metal may decrease the distance. We suggest testing the setup to determine maximum distance capability for your particular application.)
One to One or One to Two
Setup the HDMI wireless extender to display in a one to one configuration (one source to one display) or add an extra HDMI wireless receiver to split the HDMI signal to a second display (one to many).
IR cables are included so that you can control your HDMI source through your remote display. Simply point the IR emitter towards the IR sensor of the source, and set the IR receiver anywhere where you will be pointing the remote at, and you're ready to control.
Please Note: Only the IR emitters that come with the product are compatible. IR emitters that are not purchased with this kit will not work
* Extends HDMI signal wirelessly
* 1080p @ 60Hz up to 656ft away
* Can use up to 2 receivers on the same connection
* Wall mountable for convenient installation
* Supports IR remote control functions
* 5VDC power adapters included
* Resolution: 480i/480p; 720p; 1080i; 1080p
* Includes sender unit, receiver, 2 x AC adapters, 2 x IR cables
* Compliant to HDCP
* Supports all HDMI features including full HD 1080p deep color, lip sync, CEC and all high resolution multi-channel audio format, including Dolby digital plus, 7.1 LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTs Master Audio
* Power Consumption: TX: 8.5W, RX: 5.5W
* Easy installation, plug-and-play
General Connection Diagram
* HDMI Signal: Full compatibility with HDCP
* Transport Protocol: HDbitT
* Supported Resolution: 480i @ 60Hz, 480p @ 60Hz, 576i @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50/60Hz, 1080i @ 50/60Hz, 1080p @ 50/60Hz
* IR Frequency: 20 ~ 60kHz
* Transmit Distance: Up to 656ft (200m) at 1080p 60Hz
* Working Temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
* Power Supply: DC5V, 3A
* Power Consumption: TX: 8.5W; RX: 5.5W
* Product Dimension (W x L x H): 195.4 x 137.5 x 30.8mm (x2)
* Enclosure: Metal
HDMI-HDWI-200M (TX) x 1PC
HDMI-HDWI-200M (RX) x 1PC
IR (TX) x 1PC
IR (RX) x 1PC
Power Supply x 2PCS
User Manual x 1PC
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.