You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Cat6 bulk cable is used for computer networking (10/100/1000BASE-T ), data, voice, or security system installation. Wiring your home, home office, office...
Cat6 bulk cable is used for computer networking (10/100/1000BASE-T ), data, voice, or security system installation. Wiring your home, home office, office or even an entire factory. We offer variety of choice for you. Bulk solid cable is available in CMR (Riser) and CMP (Plenum) rated jackets. Our bulk cable is also available in various colors so you can easily identify and color-code you wiring.
* Cat6 stranded bulk cable is perfect for making custom length patch cables.
* Shielded Cat6 cable contains protective foil shielding to reduce noise interference.
* Stranded copper conductor.
* Our Cat6 cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 550 MHz.
* 100% pure copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL.
* RoHS compliant.
Conductor: 24 AWG stranded bare copper
Cable Assembly: 4 twisted pairs with a spline core separator