You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Our Cat8 S/FTP Ethernet Network Cable 2GHz 40G Booted 24AWG and Cat8 Shielded Network Ethernet Patch Cables are capable to...
Our Cat8 S/FTP Ethernet Network Cable 2GHz 40G Booted 24AWG and Cat8 Shielded Network Ethernet Patch Cables are capable to reach up to 40Gbps transfer speeds and up to 2GHz bandwidth using copper conductors and RJ45 connectors. Cat8 Shielded Ethernet Cables are the first future proof, cost effective, high performance solution, besides Cat8 patch cables are backwards compatible with all categories Cat5e Cables, Cat6 Cables, Cat6A Cables, Cat7 Shielded Cables.
* Max Bandwidth: Up to 2,000 MHz (2GHz)
* Max data rate: Up to 40Gps
* Backwards compatible: YES
* Conductor: 4-Pair 24AWG stranded pure copper
* Shielding: Each pair Foil shielded / 4 Pair Braid Shield
* Connectors: RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plated contacts
* Jacket: PVC Jacket
* Certifications: Complaint with TIA/EIA standard by UL and ETL, RoHS Compliant
* Wiring: T568B standard