You have no items in your shopping cart.
This USB Display Adapter enables you to connect one more monitor, LCD or projector to a computer with a USB 2.0 port. For desktop users adding an extra monitor via USB connection is easier than ever without having to open the computer chassis to install an internal video card. Once the installation is done, the USB-attached monitor soon wakes up. No function key hassle to swap a second monitor. With this handy adapter, you can enjoy many benefits brought by an add-on monitor. The most obvious one is that you get more desktop area to have more applications visible at one time. For example, you may work on one monitor while your family watching video on the other. No more stacking windows within the confines of a single display. System performance is an important issue when using multiple monitors. Another benefit of this adapter is that it uses little computer resource; ensuring users get quality display without comprising computer performance.
* View your large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
* Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
* Edit on one screen while surfing the Internet information on the other
On the road:
* Do multiple screen presentations without bringing another computer
* Easily provide multiple screen exhibitions in a trade show
* Use second display for palettes/tools
* Get a panoramic view of large documents
* Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other
* Compare two documents simultaneously across two screens
* Have one monitor per data stream
* View charts and live data at the same time
* View videos/TV on one screen and reviews on the other
* Get additional perspectives when playing games
* Add-on monitor, LCD or projector through a single USB 2.0 port
* Hot-plug ; add or remove monitor without system reboot
* Small in size, works with all VGA displays.
* Supports High Resolution up to 1920x1080
* Extend and Mirror mode support.
* Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
* Supports up to 6 USB display adapters to work simultaneously
The minimum requirements for the PC are:
* With Single Core CPU at 1.2GHz or higher processor clock. Intel® Pentium®/Celeron® family, or AMD® K6®/Athlon™/Duron™ family, or compatible processor
* 512MB memory
* At least one USB2.0 port
* 30Mb of available disk space
* Windows®2000 SP 4, XP Home or Professional (Including Table edition) SP2 or SP3, Vista™ SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit) and Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64 bit).
* Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution monitor
* To play DVD on the adapter-attached monitor, in addition to the requirements above, the following requirements should also be met:
* With dual core CPU at 2.0 GHz processor clock
* The adapter screen resolution be set to 800x600 with 16bit color
In addition to the following processor and memory configurations (base on usage model)
For 1-2 monitors, business usage, productivity target.
* This may not provide full frame rate DVD playback at full screen.
* 1.2GHz Single Core CPU
* 512MB memory
For 3 monitors, where 1 could run DVD video while also targeting productivity and business apps.
* Will support only 1 video of DVD resolution at full screen:
* 1.8GHz CPU
* 1GB memory
For 6 screen where 1 screen can run full screen DVD video:
* 1.6GHz Core Duo
* 1GB memory
* USB Display Adapter x1
* Driver CD x1
* USB Cable x1
* Quick Installation Guide x1
* DVI to VGA Adapter(Optional) x1
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.