You have no items in your shopping cart.
Direct burial cable is used for applications that require the cable to be installed outdoors or directly in ground...
Direct burial cable is used for applications that require the cable to be installed outdoors or directly in ground with or without the use of a conduit. Our cable is made with (LDPE) Jacket to protect it from water, sun lights, dirt, snow and extreme temperatures. Bury directly in the ground or use in conduit.
* Protects against outdoor environmental elements
* Waterblock Tape prevents moisture
* 24 AWG solid bare copper conductors
* OD: 5.6±0.3mm
* Useful sequential footage markings for usage tracking
* 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
* LDPE jacket UV rated for Sunlight Resistant & Direct Burial
* Performance up to 350MHz
* ETL Rated
There are two types of outdoor cable Gel-Fill and Waterblock Tape, both are direct burial and provide moisture protection. We carry both versions for cat5 and Cat6.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These products may contain chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DINP, etc) known only to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about pro 65, please CLICK HERE.