You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This 12AWG 250V 20A C19 to Left Angled C20 Server/PDU Power Cord is ideal for powering server or...
This 12AWG 250V 20A C19 to Left Angled C20 Server/PDU Power Cord is ideal for powering server or PDU equipment. The cord’s insulation is rated up to 250V and 20A, providing the necessary voltage and current for your power needs. Its left angling design allows for easy installation in tight spaces. All safety regulations are met with this UL-certified cord.
* Connect C19 receptacle to computer, server or other devices and plug C20 connector into a PDU or UPS in a data center.
* Extend the length of an existing power cord for more flexibility.
* Left angled C20 plug allows to install with more flexible space.
* This heavy duty 12AWG power cord is fully molded for durability.
* UL and cUL listed.
* All relevant materials are complied with RoHS and REACH directive.
Connector A: IEC320 C19 (MSL-119)
Connector B: IEC320 Left Angled C20 (MSL-120L)
Conductor: 12AWG. x 3C SJT 105°C OD 11.0mm
Compliance: RoHS, UL, cUL