You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warning: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals (including but not limited to Styrene, BPA, DIISONONYL PHTHALATE, DINP, etc), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information about California Proposition 65, visit California's Government information page at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The 12AWG 250V 20A Right Angled C19 to C20 Server/PDU Power Cord Black is designed for use with...
The 12AWG 250V 20A Right Angled C19 to C20 Server/PDU Power Cord Black is designed for use with high-power equipment. It offers up to 20A of power at 250V and is made from 12AWG wire for superior heat resistance and durability. With an angled connector on the C19 side, this power cord is great for tight spaces.
* Connect C19 receptacle to computer, server or other devices and plug C20 connector into a PDU or UPS in a data center.
* Extend the length of an existing power cord for more flexibility.
* Right angled C19 plug allows to install with more flexible space.
* This heavy duty 12AWG power cord is fully molded for durability.
* UL and cUL listed.
* All relevant materials are complied with RoHS and REACH directive.
Connector A: IEC320 Right Angled C19 (MSL-119R)
Connector B: IEC320 C20 (MSL-120)
Conductor: 12AWG. x 3C SJT 105°C OD 11.0mm
Compliance: RoHS, UL, cUL